Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shabby Chic Love

So, because Nick and I are going to be buying out first home next year - probably after the wedding just so we don't end up with too much on our plates at once - but anyway, in between being wedding crazy I have also begun to become home crazy! 

Specifically shabby chic crazy! and during my internet travels i stumbled upon this beauty:


I am in love. 

This beautiful dressing table is just the epitome of the style I adore!! and what makes this particular piece even more appealing is the fact that it has a nice amount of drawers for storing make up and all those wonderful goodies that us girls love so much! 

Now, here is the problem. She is a tad pricey, at almost £700 its definitely not a cheap buy. BUTTTT it is made from solid mahogany, and would be something that would be with you for life.  

so yes, i may have to wait a bit before I can get my dream dressing table! But now that I have found it, I can save and wish  :) 

Just wanted to share the beauty  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment